Friday 4 September 2015

MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick

MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review
MAC Velvet Teddy Swatches (on the lips and skin)

hey everyone, so it's been awhile since I've done a MAC lipstick post (other than update the picture) so I thought it was about time to put one up. So today I have MAC Velvet Teddy for you's which emily has already done a post on herself, so if you fancy seeing what it looks like on her go check it out

Anyhow... I have had this shade in my collection for awhile after getting on the hype and to be honest I don't feel like it suits my skin tone as much as it does on others. Saying that though I still like wearing it and it doesn't get neglected and I can imagine myself reaching for this more in Autumn/Winter. 

So Velvet Teddy is described as a 'deep-tone beige' which I agree. On my lips and with my skin tone it is definitely a warm brown nude. As for finish it is a matte which I personally am a massive fan of. I haven't really found any matte formulas by MAC to be drying on the lips so far and same goes for this one. The formula is lovely.. applying smoothly onto the lips. Oh and the pigmentation from this lipstick is on point, with great colour pay off and lasting on the lips. 

Like other iconic mac lipstick it's comes in the simplistic packaging which I am a massive fan of. As well as that it has that scent that I can only describe as yum aka a light vanilla scent..

I don't think there is much else to say about this shade, other than yes I am a fan, are you?

see you soon, han xo
ps: fancy checking out the previous mac lipstick post? mac lovelorn or fancy checking out my collection post?

8 comments:

  1. The perfect color for autumn <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've worn this so much this summer! It's the perfect nude for pale girls!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try velvet teddy for ages!! xx
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my all time favourite shades. Perfect for days when I'm wearing a more intense eye look. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lipstick! It's such a gorgeous colour!
    Beth x | bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty shade

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this shade :)

    http://wildstrawberryand.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really great shade on you :) I love this lipstick as well, especially with the Whirl lip pencil xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete