Wednesday 17 June 2015

MAC Up The Amp

MAC Up The Amp Lipstick Review and Swatches


It's been awhile since I've done a MAC lipstick post so I thought it was time I got back into the swing of these. So here is Up The Amp...

MAC Up The Amp Review & Swatches

Now I know this shade isn't going to be everyones cup of tea and a purple lipstick isn't the easiest shade to wear but I am totally in love with it. I love how the shade goes onto my lips and I have surprisingly found myself wearing this quite a lot mainly on nights out but I love it! It's an amplified finish therefore gives an opaque coverage. It's really nice to apply nice and creamy, no drying on the lips! I have found this to last a good 3 hours.

So let me know what you think to this shade, would you go for this?

see you soon, han xo

5 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty and really suits you :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color, i want that lipstick :D

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shade! <3 looks so nice on you!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks stunning! x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete