Hey guys, so I recently went on a night out for the bank holiday. I wanted to share with you how to re-create this makeup look because I think its super nice and really easy to do :) Hope you like it!
1, First, I used my No.7 Primer which is Airbrush Away Primer. I put this all over my face and then use the Benefit pore fessional on the t-zone areas. ( I like to use both on a night out so my makeup lasts longer)
2, I then put concealer under my eyes and on some spots if I have any. I use the Rimmel Wake me Up concealer
3. Then its time for foundation. I use the Nars Sheer Matte foundation.
4. I then go again with some more concealer to go over some angry spots!. I have recently been using the Benefit boi-ing ( I never used to like this but I find it works much better when used with fingers) I then bring it all together with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder
5. I have been wanting to contour for quite a while so I thought I would try it. I bought the Seventeen Define and Conquers contour kit and I used this with the Seventeen instant glow to define it more and Rimmel sun shimmer for a highlighting effect. I finish the look off with my Estee Lauder blusher in the colour pink kiss.
6. now the face is done. I move on to my eyebrows just for a second. I use the Rimmel brow this way to set my eye brows in place. I leave it to dry and then move on to my eyes...
7. For my eyeshadow I used the Urban decay naked palette 1. I started with the colour sin and placed this all over my lid. I then went in with the shade buck using a wind screen washer motion in the crease.. to define this more I used the colour hustle using the same motion. And then I used the shade creep to darken my crease and I finished the look off by refreshing the colour sin on the top of my lid.
My eyeliner was on both the top and bottom of my eye. I used my Estee lauder eyeliner Kajal intense pencil for the bottom and and maybelline gel eyeliner for the top.
For my lashes I used Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and individual lashes ( these are so hard to put on! It look me about an hour. so give yourself plenty of time if your not used to using them)
8. For my brows I used No.7 Amazing eyes pencil in brown so darken then. Then I used my barry M Brow pallete to define them.
9. And finally the lips! which is my favourite part. I used the Maybelline colour drama pencil in the colour, berry much. I started by using it as a lip liner and then I filled it in. while I was out I used a similar colour lipgloss so I didn't have be so careful when reapplying.
Hope you liked this post. Let me know what you think to this look :)
See you soon, Em x