It's been awhile since we last did a post together, so we thought it was about time! We recently had a night in together, so we thought we would share with you what we got up too:
1. catch up: We hardly see each other at university due to only sharing one module together, so a little catch up was necessary (even though we text each other pretty much every day). Literally we talked about boys, friends, dogs, pretty little liars etc...
2. try out each others products: When we spend time together it doesn't matter who's house one of us is likely to try the other persons things. This time was no different Emily got to try out the lumea precision plus (hair removal system)!
3. face masks: Me and Hannah love trying out face masks. So we used the the origins out of trouble face mask. It was my first time using it and I really liked it. You can really feel it working. It's super nice to have a good pamper session on a girls night in.
4. food & drink: We have both been on diets lately, so we just went all out and had takeaway, wine and Oreos! fattening but soooo good!
5. TV/Films/Youtube: We watched the voice first! Then went up to bed later on and watched some YouTube videos and finished the night with a really bad film! Which had like a 1 star rating, but was quite funny to watch as it had really bad acting!
what do you do for your girly nights in?
see you soon, em & han x