Sunday 1 March 2015

Estée Lauder lipstick





Pure colour, shade 86 Tiger eye shimmer, Rouge

Hey guys, so today I wanted to share with you my current favourite everyday lipstick. This is such a great day wear because it goes on really easy, like a lip-gloss but with a more colour tone too it. Its  great because you don't need to spend ages applying it which is a bonus for everyday wear. Also the colour is so pretty! it has a lovely pink tone with a little sparkle too it. 

I would recommend this highly! You should definitely try it out, I cant get enough of it :)

I would love to hear what current favourite lipstick is, 

see you soon, Em x


3 comments:

  1. looks like a lovely color!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am glad you liked it :) and yes of course I will do it now xx

    ReplyDelete