Thursday 8 January 2015

Urban Decay Naked Palette & 2

I loveeee my naked palette. I have been wanting one for ages and was lucky enough to receive this one for Christmas. The first pallete contains, Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal. The shades are great for a smoky eye look, and are suitable for both daytime and a night time. My favourite shades our sin and smog, they have a warm shimmer which I am loving at the minute. For a night out I combine sin & smog and then darkhorse in the crease for a more defined look sometimes I would add toasted as well if I want more warmer tone. I definitely recommend this palette.. it's one which will last a while and is suitable for all occasions.

Em x


I am obsessed with the Naked Palettes (I own both the original & the second but would  definitely love to add the third to my collection). The second palette contains four matte shades in foxy, bootycall, tease and blackout & eight shimmer shades in half baked, chopper, snakebite, suspect, pistol verve, ydk and busted! All the shades are equally gorgeous, but my personally favourites are half baked, ydk, chopper and verve. This palette is great for creating both night time looks and an everyday wear. Definitely a palette I would recommend...

Let me know what you think of the shades
han x


If you are interested in these palettes or number 3.. you can get them here or if you are feeling lucky why not enter the WAMO challenge that starts on the 11th of Jan and you may win one of Urban Decay's gorgeous palettes.. to find out more about wamo click here 
Let us know if you enter and leave you're username in the comments and we'll follow back! oh and let us know whether you would like to see some looks we've created using these palettes..

see you soon, em & han x

ps check out our instagram for swatches!

10 comments:

  1. I have this one too! Love, love it! All the shades are very pigmented and beautiful! :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got Naked 2 and love it! I really want Naked 1 but I may treat myself to one of the basics palettes and the primer instead. They just blend so beautifully!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely agree! We both love naked one so much! thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  3. Looks so good!!!

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really good palettes, thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  4. I am lusting over a naked palette and cant chose between 1 and 2, any recommendations?
    xo Sophie | www.sophiesclosetxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say get the original if you prefer dark neutrals to work with, the second definitely has lighter shades! but both are so pretty and have great pigmentation! thanks for reading our post! - han x

      Delete
  5. I love my Naked 2 palette - I really want to get the original and the 3rd one x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We want to get the third one also! they are just too pretty! thanks for reading & commenting xx

      Delete