So for Christmas I got a massive case of Estee Lauder make-up. I have always liked Estee Lauder, but never really got round to trying it. As I had only had the foundation and a lipstick before this, so I was extremely happy to receive this for Christmas.
1. Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - this mascara is amazing! It really does transform your eyelashes, and you don't need much for it to be noticeable. I would definitely recommend this for people that like dramatic eyelashes. It also goes really well with the eye-liner too but i'll get onto that in a minute.
2. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Intense Kajal Eyeliner - When I first saw this I wasn't too excited because I like really dark black eye-liner and I always found that pencil never really gave me that affect... That was until I used this! I immediately fell in love with this eye-liner, it is so dark, it lasts all day and really gives the dramatic eye look which I loveeee.
3. Estee Lauder eye make-up remover - Again I have never really used an eye make-up remover I just used to use make-up wipes. But this is so good. You don't need much and your eye-make-up just comes straight off. I am really enjoying using this. It also makes your eyes feel really clean and cleansed after using it.
4. Estee Lauder Pure Gloss: 27 Pink Kiss Shimmer, 06 Magnificent Mauve Shimmer and 16 Mod Poppy Shimmer - These lip glosses are so cute! I am really loving these, I normally put some lipstick on then finish it off with one of these glosses.. I love them.
5. Estee Lauder Pure colour: 86 Tiger Eye, 61 Pink Parfait and 16 Candy- I already treated myself to a Estee Lauder lipstick before Christmas and I was loving it so I was so excited when I saw these beauty's! All three of them are gorgeous colours. My favourite one I wear most is Tiger eye. I just love the shimmer to it but all three of them are so cute!
6. Estee Lauder pure colour eye shadow palette - This is amazing! I love it the colours are so cute. I love mixing them up and trying out new colours. The thing I love most is they are so pigmented so they last all day. I do recommend trying out their eye-shadow colours.
I hope you enjoyed my make-up collection, I would love to here any Estee Lauder products you have tried...
See you soon, Em x