Monday 5 January 2015

MAC Blankety Lipstick


MAC Blankety Lipstick Swatch and Review

If you have read my mac collection post I mentioned I would do swatches for my mac lipsticks.. However instead I have decided to create individual posts on them as they all deserve their own feature... in my opinion. Plus you get two individual kinda like swatches on one post rather than just one on my hand if I was to do only one post.

Today I have for you is... blankety! It is a lovely pinky beige nude colour! Perfect for everyday wear.  It is an amplified creme finish which is one of my favourite finishes. It basically means it's pigmented (good colour coverage... so no need to be putting on loads before any colour pay off) and creamy (so glides on the lips nicely). It gives a slight glossy look to you lips and lasts a few hours. Definitely would need a touch up if you are going to be using your mouth a lot aka eating etc. Lastly it doesn't leave you lips feeling dry. I am really loving this shade and would 1000% recommend swatching this or possibly even buying it next time you are near a MAC store.

Let me know your thoughts on MAC lipsticks... what your favourite? what do you want to own?

see you soon, han x

16 comments:

  1. This looks so nice!
    Isabelle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely like it! definitely one of the prettiest I own xx

      Delete
  2. Really pretty!
    But a bit to nude for me ( makes me look like a ghost) But looks amazing on you!

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is such a cute colour! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love that color! So natural. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely colour! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore MAC nudes, and this makes a change from the ones I normally opt for!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning shade, i have this one on my wishlist!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like such a beautiful colour, a perfect nude. Think this needs to be added to my already ridiculous Mac collection ;)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that shade is gorgeous
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great color and fun blog! Glad I stumbled across it. :) What (if you even remember!) do you have on your eyes and cheeks?? Also gorgeous~love the coppery hue! Thx!

    ReplyDelete