Tuesday 20 January 2015

Fitness haul


I've decided that it's time for me to get myself fit and healthy as I'm not happy with my current weight. I've set my goal to drop at least one dress size at least by my birthday which is like 5 months away so hopefully I'll beat this goal before that. Anyhow today I thought I would share with you a few things that I bought. 

The first thing I bought to aid me into doing exercise and getting fit was buying Charlotte's 3 Minute Belly Blitz. I did this at least 4 times the week I bought it then I got ill and had exams so I kinda neglected this for a week and now i'm back into it and I've done it 3 days out of 3 so far this week. I'm really enjoying this. I find that the rounds go really quick although I'm struggling with round 10 at the moment. This is also good because it comes with a diet plan. I really find it motivating and not too difficult unlike insanity. 

After I bought and did the first workout I went onto Facebook to probably tell emily how good I was finding it and spotted an advert for fabletics who had an offer on gym clothes and at the time I couldn't resist making a purchase. I bought the eager set which comes with a top, sports bra and some sport leggings all for £31 however that is if you are VIP member. It finally arrived after just over a week but the apologised for the delay and credited my account with £5 but that didn't bother me as it came with free delivery so I hadn't really lost any money. The quality of the products are so good and fit really well and I'm really happy with all the clothing. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone just be careful not to become a VIP if you don't want to pay extra costs.

Let me know whether you are trying to get fit and healthy? Let me know of anything that you are finding motivational because that's my hardest battle.. keeping motivated.

see you soon, han 

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying so hard to be healthy and increase the amount of exercise I do, it's soo hard though haha! Seeing the numbers go down on the scales each week is what keeps me motivated, good luck :)
    Isabelle xo

    ReplyDelete