Friday 18 July 2014

St.Moriz fake tan

St. Moriz Fake Tan


I am a big big big fan of fake tan! I have used nearly every brand ranging from Rimmel to Fake Bake but I always go back to the St. Moriz medium shade. Mainly because of the price, which I get from home bargains (for those in the UK) for £2.99 which to me is such a good bargain for the quality and effect you get from this.

The effect & my application
First off the tan gives me a nice natural tan and not orangey at all (I've found). I normally just apply one coat for a natural looking tan but you can double up coats depending on your preferences i.e. night out. I have found that if you don't use it with a moisturiser then the tan can fade in an unpleasant way; for example patches in dry areas of the skin can occur. However I have also found this to be the case when using other brands e.g. the more expensive ones. This could be why people stay away from fake tan due to not liking the wearing affect or they think that buying the more expensive brands it's less likely to happen. So I recommend moisturising after showers as the fake tan fades gradually and naturally.

Overall I've found this fake tan to be a great product. It's suitable if you are not wanting to spend too much but are also looking for a good quality tan. But remember with any tanning process moisturising is the key to a natural looking tan and exfoliate before hand.

Let me know if you found this review useful or if you have any Fake Tan tips at @emilyhan1394 or in the comments. I would love to hear from you guys..

See you soon, Em x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i really liked your post !
    I just wanted to say that i have nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    If you would like more information just head over to by blog :rowsuponrowsof-roses.blogspot.com
    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete