1. The makeup bag: This floral makeup bag was a birthday present from a friend which I received last month. It's from primark and I think it was only a couple of quid but I'm not sure if its in stock anymore.
2. Makeup Brushes: I currently have the following whilst I'm staying with family: real techniques buffing brush, expert face brush(my love), contour brush, detailer brush and elf's foundation brush which I haven't shown in the picture because it's so messy.
3.Foundation: mac studio sculpt in NW20 along with mac studio fix powder again in NW20.
4. Concealer: collection long lasting concealer which is raved about I have the lightest shade, I think.
3. Mascara: I've literally just swapped back to my old/new maybelline falsies from benefit bad gal lash.
4. Primer: Benefit pore-fessional.
5. Blusher: Benefit blusher in hervana
6. Eyeshadows: I have the Naked palette which I adore, along with two cream eye shadows one from forever 21 in shiitake (which I don't know whether it's available in the UK) and a maybelline colour tattoo in pomegranate.
7. Eyebrow kit: elf eye brow kit (unsure of shade).
8.Lipsticks: mac lipsticks in angel, fabby, creme cup, japanese maple, up the amp, snob, pink plaid. As well as rimmel london long lasting intense colour balm in give me a cuddle.
9. Eyeliner: collection fast stroke.
10. Others: I just carry some scrunchies (mines from new look), urban decay all night makeup setting spray, jack wills mirror and barry m nail varnishes in both huckleburry and rose hip.
So there's a little in sight into what I have in my makeup bag. Let me know in the comments below or @emilyhan1394 of any suggestions e.g. what other makeup items I should buy or blog posts ideas.
See you soon han x