Thursday 19 June 2014

makeup revolution haul


Well this post is a long time over due. A week or so ago I decided that I would purchase some things from makeup revolution as I wanted to test the products out for myself as I saw many people trying them out. This brand is new-ish to the market and offers a wide range of products from foundation to eyeshadow palettes with multiple shades at bargain prices available online or at super drug. 

Now to what I picked up:
1. Redemption Palette Iconic 2 - £4 
2. Redemption Palette Iconic 3 - £4
3. Redemption Palette Essential Mattes - £4
4. Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights - £3
5. The One Foundation in shade 4 - £4
6. Eyeshadow palette in Disappear till Tomorrow- £4
7. Focus & Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit - £2.50
8. Lipstick in Rebel with Cause - £1
9. Lipstick in 100% Vamp - £1
10. Lipstick in Black Heart - £1 
11. Vivid Baked Blush in Bang Bang You're Dead - £2.50
12. Vivid Baked Blush in One for Playing - £2.50

So there's everything I bought this time round and I'm sure I will get more in the future all ready been deciding on what I want to get next. I'm thinking about doing an first impression series on these products let me know what you guys think of this in the comments below or @emilyhan1394 
see you soon han x

No comments:

Post a Comment